Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Happy Hap Birthday

Sorry, the biggest birthday I could find today was Marky Mark, a.k.a. Mark Wahlberg. Coincidentally, I just caught my favorite movie of his, The Italian Job, on TV last night (no, I haven’t seen The Departed). I also enjoyed his movies Three Kings, The Big Hit, and Boogie Nights.

“Feel the vibration… That sweeeeeeeeet sen-say-shuuuuuunnn….” Heh.

If you don’t get that last line, don’t worry about it…

And for you jazz fans, it’s Kenny G’s birthday, too. He’s 51… just about getting to the point where he should be listening to his own muzak.
*
*
*
*
*
Ooooo… I found an NBA birthday today: The “Big Z,” Zydrunas Ilgauskas, of the Cleveland Cavaliers who, despite looking 45, is 32. Good luck to the Cavs on Thursday as they open Game 1 of the NBA Finals against the San Antonio Spurs.

FYI, Spurs in 6. Can't wait for that Bruce Bowen-LeBron James matchup.

No comments: