Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nostalgia Packs a Real Punch



As a kid, G.I. Joe was the first cartoon series I was really into. Hasbro road that pony all the way to a huge profit from my parents, who were kind enough to buy me pretty much every G.I. Joe figure ever made.

Now, we ready for the next generation. Thank goodness others in my generation have been put into positions to be able to create shows like the above G.I. Joe: Resolute, which, by the way, has nothing to do with the less-than-promising summer movie G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra.

Anyway, G.I. Joe: Resolute debuts on AdultSwim.com this Friday, April 17. It’s set to air in ten, five-minute episodes on the website, with the entire set to air with a ten-minute finale on April 25 at midnight on Cartoon Network.

Here's some footage from last year's San Diego Comic-Con that gives more of the feel of the series... Yo, Joe!

No comments: