Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Quote of the Day

Via the San Francisco Chronicle:

Actress Sienna Miller had to wear fake breasts for her role in forthcoming action movie G.I. Joe, because her own cleavage was not big enough for director Stephen Sommers. “(I wear a) tight black leather outfit. And much bigger boobs,” Miller said. “They gave me these things that looked like chicken fillets. The director said, 'I'm gonna be honest, I like girls with big boobs,' and I don't have them so we made them bigger. At least he's honest. But I was mildly offended."

Miller plays the Baroness in the the 2009 film G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra (which, btw, I think is the dumbest movie title since Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull). If you’re wondering, here’s what Miller’s character is supposed to look like:

Here are some advance teaser posters that were just released, starting with the aforementioned Miller, followed by Channing Tatum as Duke and Ray Park as Snake Eyes:



I’m still sitting on the fence on this one. I’m not sure they can pull it off, but I’m still awaiting the first footage from the movie.

No comments: